Who can join?
- As the tour is not a race, anybody with medium cycling fitness can join. Although the pace is pretty mellow, one should have ridden 100 km on a bike beforehand.
- So if you're not fit, you'll have plenty of time to get in shape and join us on this awesome ride!
What's the best time of the year for this tour?
- South Africa is blessed with all year great weather. We don't run tours between December and February, as it's often too hot to cycle. The rest of the year you can expect ideal, mild cycling weather, with fresh mornings and warm cycling weather during the day. A bit of rain can be expected all year round, but this is rather an exception.
What's the daily routine ?
- After a healthy breakfast, we will set off cycling;
- All your luggage gets transported by our support vehicle, so you only need to carry a small backpack with some snacks and some personal items;
- We will enjoy lunch together somewhere along the road;
- We finish our trip during the afternoon, and check in to our 4 star accommodation;
- Free time to explore, before dinner at your choice of restaurant, or with the group.
What to bring?
What else to expect?
- This tour is so much more than just awesome cycling. Think: 4 star accommodation, beautiful unmatched views, craft beers and wines, charcuterie platters, Cape Malay food and of course great cycling camaraderie.
- This tour is aimed at cyclists who enjoy a good challenge, but also appreciate the good life! Gourmet food, drinks and top-of-the-range MTB riding.
- After the tour, you can enjoy the spectacular City of Cape Town and it's surroundings. Time to relax now; enjoy the vibrant city-life, explore the winelands or simply soak up the beach vibes.